The wonderful folks at Breakfall that brought us Marvin's Mittens last year are at it again with a brand new game! This time they have managed to make everyone's dreams come true: free-for-all combat as a space narwhal!
(from the Steam Early Access Page) Flop it out with 2-4 players in a retro, epic narwhal battle in space! The heart-piercing action is furious and unrelenting. STARWHAL will change your life. Inspired by countless couch-gaming gatherings over the decades, we wanted to bring something competitive, creative, and immediately fun to the table. Our original prototype was conceived and developed in 48 hours with focus entirely on these areas. From that came the phenomenon that is STARWHAL.
- Cool arenas - smash through glass or duke it out in the spacey ball pit.
- Many ways to play - Score Attack, Teams, King of the Hill, and more.
- Computer controlled opponents.
- Sweet new graphics and sound
- Tons of costumes to dress up your player.
Beta 3 Update
Here are the additions to the update that went live today:
- 2 new modes - Heart Throb and Zones
- 3 new levels - Modulus, Viscosity, Tarkus II
- 9 new costume pieces
- A new world - Neo Flopicron, the ruined STARWHAL home planet
- A new challenger approaches! E-sports commentator and all around baller, Day, joins the fray as a STARWHAL rider!
- More controllers now supported - F510, Razer Sabertooth Elite, Pro Ex mini, and some Madcatz
We have received keys to give away to the DayKnight subscribers! Subscribers, keep an eye on your inbox for information about these keys!
To become a subscriber
Subscribing costs $5.00 each month and you gain all kinds of additional perks, including no ads on the stream, instant access to the unedited VODs as soon as the live stream ends, a cool subscriber badge for chat along with access to subscriber only chat, plus all these cool gifts!