Here are the rules for chatting on the day9tv chatroom:
- Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.
- Improve the viewing experience for others through your comments.
- Ask before linking.
- No spoilers.
- No backseat gaming (i.e. telling Sean what to do).
The following should be used rarely (if at all) and listen to the moderators if they say to stop. A few rip day9 can be funny if he died in a game, a lot kills the chat. Too many /me make chat an unreadable rainbow.
- ALL CAPS
- Copy paste and other spam (rip day9 etc.)
- /me roleplaying
- Excessive emoting, only talking in emotes